View Original Article

THE HUFFINGTON POST

Fox News host Bill O’Reilly announced Tuesday night that he’s taking a vacation ― and, according to at least one report, he may not be back. 

New York magazine cites four sources as saying the host of “The O’Reilly Factor” could lose his job as the company that owns the network investigates sexual harassment allegations

O’Reilly denies the accusations. 

“The assumption is that he’ll exit in a non-embarrassing way,” a senior Fox News staffer was quoted as saying. 

The magazine said Rupert Murdoch and his two sons, James and Lachlan, are divided on what to do with O’Reilly:

However, a Fox News spokesperson told CNN that O’Reilly will return: 

The New York Times reported last week that the network and O’Reilly have paid out $13 million over the years to settle five claims of sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior.

While ratings for “The O’Reilly Factor” have increased since the report, several dozen advertisers have dropped the show. 

O’Reilly said his vacation had been planned since last fall. 

We all need R&R,” he said, according to Variety. “Put it to good use.”