At least 20 Democrats are jockeying to become the next President of the United States in 2020. Some say that is an overcrowding, but I think it is healthy for the survival of our great American democracy.
It is healthy because the more candidates we have running, the better we can determine which one really has the goods needed to beat Mike Pence, after Trump is dumped on the sidewalk at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
But if Trump manages to limp his way to the end of his first and only term, the qualities needed to beat him are important.
I believe we need the following:
1) A strong personality, one who has real star power (Biden, Beto, Harris?)
2) A fearless challenger, one who savors fighting back when shot at (Warren, Harris, Biden?)
3) A person who has a long history of telling the truth and not spinning lies just to serve him or her (Booker, Harris, Swalwell?)
4) Someone who has consistently been fighting against Trump (Steyer, Clinton, Biden?)
5) To say it again, a real street fighter, one not afraid of anyone and one who will fight for the rights of every American
Notice that I didn’t specify a woman or minority? I think that would be great, but that would only be a secondary quality. We need a winner.
Also, I haven’t mentioned Bernie Sanders, because I feel he got Trump elected over Clinton, all because of his selfishness. He no longer needs to be involved. I know it was attractive to Millenials to promise free college, free health care, free everything else, but that was a fraud bigger than Trump.
My choices: Joe Biden and Beto O’Rourke, or Beto O’Rourke and Kamala Harris.
Let’s make America great again!!!!